Tips and guidelines to excel your application!
Many of our popular Master's programmes require a Statement of Purpose and a CV to be submitted with your application. By showing who you are and what you are passionate about you have the opportunity to stand out in the application process.
The programmes which require a Statement of Purpose are:
- Accounting and Finance
- Economic Growth, Population and Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- European and International Tax Law
- Information Systems
- Innovation and Global Sustainable Development
- International Marketing and Brand Management
- International Strategic Management
- Managing People, Knowledge and Change
Would you like to increase your chances of admission with a sharp Statement of Purpose? Anna Månsson, from Lund University School of Economics and Management's Career Services, will give you her best tips and guidelines on how you will be able to sharpen both your CV as well as your Statement of Purpose.
Master's programme coordinators will also be attending to answer your questions.
Date and time
Friday 23 November 12:00–13:00 in EC3:207 (EC3, second floor).
Registration and questions
Register no later than 20 November at noon to firstname.lastname@example.org