EEEW 22-23 April 2021 Online
What is the European Entrepreneurship Education Award?
The European Entrepreneurship Award (EEEA) is presented annually at the European Entrepreneurship Education Workshop in Lund, Sweden. The award recognizes an individual or an organization that has contributed to the improvement of entrepreneurship education in academia in Europe.
The award is comprised of the honor and a diploma, as well as a sum of 100 000 SEK.
Purpose of the award
The purpose of the Award is threefold. It is to:
1. highlight the importance of teaching and learning in the area of entrepreneurship in Europe;
2. further stimulate and promote innovative teaching methods within the field;
3. diffuse the state of the art in entrepreneurial education among scholars, policymakers practitioners, and people involved in entrepreneurship education at the university level.
Who is a potential award winner?
The award winner of the EEEA could be a person or an organization active in Europe. To be considered a nominee for the EEEA the nominee has to have contributed significantly by developing pedagogic perspectives or ways of teaching entrepreneurship, through education, research or outreach activities.
Criteria for evaluation of nominations include: (1) novelty and innovativeness; (2) potential impact and transferability; and (3) relevance for a public beyond academia.
We ask you to submit your nominations for European Entrepreneurship Education Award 2022 before 12 September 2021 to email@example.com. The nominations should be in the form of a one page Word or PDF document, including name and address of the nominee as well as a short motivation for your choice.
- Diamanto Politis, Professor, Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Mats Westerberg, Professor, Luleå University of Technology
- Helle Neergaard, Professor, Aarhus University
- Roger Sørheim, Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology - NTNU
- Ulla Hytti, Professor, University of Turku